We began in 2002 as one primary care practice in Fitchburg providing medical services to the underserved. Community Health Connections was recognized as the place to find compassionate care, regardless of income or insurance status.
We have greatly expanded in reach and scope to offer a wide range of services and care for individuals and families of all ages and incomes. Accessibility, compassion and quality remain at our core.
Community Health Connections accepts most commercial insurance plans, MassHealth and Health Safety Net. A Sliding Fee Discount Program is available for those who qualify.
Community Health Connections is a federally-qualified health center and licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable healthcare in our community.
Our vision is to be the leading healthcare center, committed to eliminating barriers to care and building a healthier tomorrow for the communities we serve.
- High Quality Care – We strive to provide the highest quality care to our patients.
- Accessible Care – We help our patients overcome barriers to care.
- Patient Satisfaction – We treat our patients with kindness, respect and in a timely manner.
- Staff Satisfaction – We foster a positive work environment. We know that employees who enjoy their work and are engaged in our mission deliver excellent services.
- Team Work – We work together to make CHC a more efficient organization and improve overall performance.
- Life/Work Balance – We encourage our employees to maintain a healthy balance between work, family and other activities.
- Building for the future – We create sustainable relationships with partners to help develop a skilled future healthcare workforce, provide educational opportunities for employees to grow, improve care and increase opportunities for our patients.
Community Health Connections receives HHS funding and has federal Public Health Service deemed status with respect to certain health or health related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.